That's the best I could do with transliteration. I am sick. I have a cold. It's not the worst cold I've had; nowhere near as bad as the one I had last year this time. It's also not as bad as whatever I had this past summer. Basically I spend my days sneezing and blowing my nose. I've had slight headaches, but nothing major. Half the time I can actually breathe through my nose. Today's the first time I've spent most of the day with a stuffy nose. At any rate, remember when I was worried about how well I'd do on my paper for that one class. Well, I'm now just as worried about the revision. Why? Because I really didn't have anything to revise; and if I did, I didn't know what to revise. I basically did some rewording, corrected some spelling, and changed the title (which the professor probably won't like). But honestly, what was I supposed to revise if he liked everything. And hell, if he liked it, I loved it. Now I have to do another revision for another paper I just got back. I was very pleased with the grade, and I'm hoping that I can turn spark a mentor-type relationship with both of these professors. I feel like I need to step it up with my comments during class discussion, though. As a matter of fact, I should probably start by actually doing the readings. I'm hoping to get some done today for my class on Tuesday. I better; I told him to feel free to call on me!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment