I started asking myself this question after writing my last post. Considering the fact that I signed up for this blog nearly 2 years ago and have yet to make the commitment to update regularly, it's really not clear why I would even want to blog. I guess the answer is that because I visit so many blogs daily and spend most of my internet time on various blogs, I always think that it would be fun to share my thoughts and ideas. But in actuality, I'm really private and protective about those things. So then I'll write a post and second-guess if I want to publish it or not. After a few cycles of that, it just becomes tiresome and boring.
But it's weird because I assume no one will read my blog anyway, and pretty much consider it an online journal. So you would think it wouldn't matter if I published my thoughts or not, given my assumption. At any rate, since I still keep returning to this idea of having a blog, might as well right something on it.
But what? IDK. Here are 5 things off the top of my head:
1) I feel really icky right now. I want to sip on hot broth and take a nap.
2) I just played around in my hair and am about 80% sure that I want to cut it this summer. We've been having a love-hate relationship lately and I'm about fed up with it.
3) I'm still learning and formulating my ideas regarding living a healthy lifestyle. It's pretty much me-centric, though, since I am a firm believer that a healthy lifestyle is subject to the individual and there is no one true way. I'm hoping to share more on that after I read a couple of books on my wish-list.
4) I'm a sloth. I have no idea how I will achieve my goals because I'm soooo lazy. I think it's just a matter of me taking some time to heal and refocus. It's been a long, stressful 4 years and I'm just tired. Maybe that will be the focus on my journaling on this blog, to keep up with how I go about reaching my goals.
5) I was gonna put a picture of myself on here, but realized that I lost them all after my computer crashed. Maybe I'll just wait until after I cut my hair???
Okay, so that's about it.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Why do I want to blog?
Posted by Paisley at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment