Okay, so I slept waaaay in today. I woke up around 12:30pm, which I guess is forgivable seeing as though I do wake up at a decent hour (usually before 8am) Monday-Saturday. It was a gloomy/rainy day. Such a bummer after yesterday's sunshine and (relatively) warm weather.
I honestly can't tell you what I spent today doing. I know that I pulled out one of my storage bins that I've been wanting to go through for the past two days. Then I played around with various layouts. There was one that I loved, but none of the font colors showed up against that background. This current one is very similar. I love it, thought not as much as the other one. I really love how vibrant the graphic is, but it's a little too dark. I decided that I'm gonna start taking more pictures and making pretty little things out of them. I have a friend that's interested in photography, so I think a trip down to the botanical gardens is in order.
I also made chocolate peanut-butter banana soft serve that was both heavenly and surprisingly filling. I had to force myself to eat it all because I didn't want to put it back in the freezer and forget about it. I not much of a sweets fan, and when I do crave sweets they're usually of the decadent sort. So this was a rare occasion for me and I suspected I wouldn't really be up for having some later. And it seems not five minutes ago I looked at the clock and it was just after 8pm; now, it's 10 til 9. FOR WHY?!?!? The good thing about my weekends is that I don't have class on Friday and I only have one afternoon class on Mondays. Hopefully I'll actually get some work done tomorrow and have a low-stress rest of the year. My focuses now are taking the GRE, increasing my GPA (or at the very least def. not decreasing it, which may be a possibility given some reason assignments), graduating, and getting into grad school. I'm just in a deep state of mental fatigue, and have been for ages now. Years under stressful situations and feeling lost and confused will do that to a person. I really wish I could go on a mini-retreat after graduation, then go to grad school and kick ass. Who knows. The Universe does, and since we're on good terms I'm hoping it has my back.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Playing with layouts
Posted by Paisley at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment