BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feelin' Good

Wow, so after having a pretty downer of a Sunday worrying about school, today couldn't have been better.  That's a complete overstatement, but I did receive a paper back today and my professor loved it.  Absolutely. loved. it.  It really is a huge compliment coming from him; he's one of the few professor's who've inspired me and whom I respect.  I really hope to keep going above and beyond in his class (and at least this one other professor's who I think I'm slightly disappointing right now) and to build a lasting mentor-type relationship with him.  But, that requires me to stay focused (in those classes at least) and to produce good work.  And so that's what I'm gonna try to do.  Try to make an impression in these two classes, try to do really well in my other classes, take the GRE, apply to grad school, and graduate.  It's a great feeling to know that you're steps have been ordered.  Even when you are your biggest doubter. 

0 comments: